Nov 15, 2011

Sam MOii MOii's Entry


Before I enter Vermillion Eyes



                       Before i was a VE member i was just a simple pico user , i don't have AG that time . I have some pico buddies who were VE members . I wondered what VE mean . So I asked one of my Ve buddy what does it mean and she told me its Vermillion Eyes . Then I asked her that would it be okay if i join Ve . Then she told me that she would go and tell milo ! But unfortunately milo said that there are still problems in Ve and told me to try again next time if there will be no problems anymore :''> until I met okame and zhyke in the park then I asked them is it okay if i'll join and they told me to wait for milo and milo told me that the real meaning of VE is "malibog x))" . On that day on my VE experience had started :'>



Being a Member of Vermillion Eyes

                       

                       When I entered  the VE group everyone who's online gave me a very enthusiastic welcoming . And I was so very thankful about all of those . After a few days ,  I made friends with my co-members .  There I met Tocino AKA Francis Tekeda . We were good friends that time , we became close and I fell inlove with him . I just denied eventhough I love him that much x)) . Untill we became very close friends :3333. Everyone was teasing us but I just ignore them because all those days we were always together :''''> .  One day I told him the truth , I admited to him that I really love him . I wasn't expecting him to love me back but I was just shocked when he told me he love me too. The day after that he proposed to me and I think wisely , I had used my brain and followed my heart . I answered his proposal and we continued our experience as a VE member together .  Unfortunately there was a fight in BRG ( black rabbit gang ) , Tocino and Jayson were fighting and were trashtalking . I don't really know what is it about but he told me he'll be quitting VE . He told me not to worry because eventhough he's not a VE member anymore he will still be with me . After a few weeks I quitted VE because Stefanie told me to do so . After a few months I never forgot VE . Untill I asked milo , would it be okay if  i would go back to VE and she told me to send a request that's why now I am back here in VE . Hope you would enjoy reading this . I LOVE YOU ALL :**



ITS BEEN A GREAT TIME WITH YOU VE MEMBERS :)) 

I will always treasure those days when I am with you guys 

It's my pleasure to mear all of you


We may not have the same blood but we can still treat each other as a friend , a brother , a sister , a mother , a father , a grand mother , a grand father , a grand son/ daughter , a companion , a family and as a group we stay stong :)), 


Sincerly yours , 

~Samoii (VE member)

0 comments: