May 10, 2011

MILO TO MILA =.='

What a fucking day! May 10, 2011, documented and will never be forgotten. Someone out of the blue just pop out and have been revealing my secrets to someone precious to me, choco. YES! MILO's a GIRL! And from now on, I will not deny the fact that milo's a GIRL.



She got mad at me for what I have done, but I did explain to her why did I do that kind of stuff. In an instant, everything went wrong. Thanks to that brat, I'll never what she have done to me and to others. I know everything but I don't want to mention any name for it was a secret. But if she does anything wrong again to me and to anyone, I'll rip her bones to death!

I feel guilty and bad at that very moment choco's talking to me while I keep saying sorry to her. Until I cried myself out to ease what I feel. Nevertheless, she talked to me again and reconcile. That she got it all, that she understand and I knew that she would. Then we joined to the picture taking of VEs that very afternoon.



She's a bright and loving girl, I'm so sorry for everything. :(
Hope we can be good friends again. It's nice having you along this road. Again, for choco, mikan and for everyone. I'm sorry. :/

0 comments: