May 8, 2011

Single to in Relationship

Woah! May 8, 2011. What a day! My girlfriend just broke up with me but i don't have the strength to say no. I understand her, she have obligations to her family. Im broken. :(

But, I too have my own frustrations. I also have a crush on [VE] мιкaη ★

So I proposed if I can court her. She's so very shy and undecided what to say, YES or NO. So many supporters, wew, why there's no paparazzi? /sad :( haha. She was troubled with the people around us since she's so shy. xD

Her best friend told me that mikan already said YES while they were whispering to each other, but for me I wanted to hear it from her. So I went to her room and asked her again. Again, she cant say it. :(

Then she messaged me that we'll talk privately at my room. Then....


Finally! She said IT! The magic word, YES! I was so happy at the moment I heard it or should I say, at the moment I have read it. Thanks, mikan! I hope we'll be fine together. :D

May 8, 2011. [VE] мιкaη ★ and [VE] milo.

0 comments: