Feb 5, 2012

Jirah Tan's Essay


How I felt being a VE Member

Before, I was just dreaming how would I feel being a VE member. How the members look like and how noisy the group was. I remember when I have a dream about VE. First it was my Sister, Cait who add me up in VE, Then They all have banners of my picture welcoming me, playing with me at TP1 and having a welcome party with me. But Sadly, It was mt 5 o'clock alarm who woke me up. :(( Huhuhu.

The next morning, when I'm playing my Facebook I saw the post in the VE page that they'll have this "TO BE VE" search for new members.I have the 7th entry on it and the Quizbee will be on January 28 and whoever wins will have a 1-week VE membership.

January 28, It was 1:00 when I joined the Quizbee Round 1, but Sadly I lose. I didn't lose my hope that's why I joined round 2, When that time I became an official VE because Master Milo has a Lag net and she can't give us quizzes. I didn't expect that to be like that because I thought it was Just a 1-week membership when a Big surprise came.

Master milo made us an Official VE! 
I was so happy that time that I jumped and jumped until I die.

First, When It was on my First day in VE, I feel shy communicating with the members, but after an hour I'm close with some of them. I feel welcomed because the members here Welcomes me a lot like I'm an old member here. 

What I can say about VE is first, They welcome people a lot and communicate with them a lot,too. VE members are friendly and nice. 

I Think They're Different than the one being told by other people. Before, People told me that VE Members are scary. But when I'm a VE member now, I Realized they're not scary but instead, they're like normal people. They treat everyone as a Family and also they help each other . For Me, VE is the Best clan I've ever joined.

For now, I can just say 2 sentences and 6 words.

I Love VE!

VE is Amazing!

0 comments: