Feb 5, 2012

Xylee Pearl Seprado Bagsican's Essay


For how many months ive waited, to join in this clan, and finally im in! Well I really want to join into this clan for a long time but they keep ignoring me cause theyre not accepting any members at all and then the right time came that VE would be accepting new members and im in thank GOD and that is the happiest day in my pico life!

While im on this clan I cant believe it when its still 2 days ago or 1 that when I got online I would see the group VE and can chat with them, well I have much confidence when im added in this group because I know that my pico family is here specially Cait,Rica and Alex, im happy too because Chezka and Jirah are both in like me...

For the following days I found out that its really fun being part of this clan even though the meaning of it is all about rude things well im kinda not surprised because Cait is the same and its not new to me and im not the amazed or surprised of what the members are saying...

I experienced what a freedom is in this clan because you can say bad things, u can do what ever you want and they are not forcing you to change the thing that you dont want to change...

When VE became a part of my life well im not surprised at all that my notifications would increase because Cait is there to like all of the comments and posts so nothing to be surprised of XD

Finally Im happy because in this clan I can express my true feelings and I can show my true attitude and that no one will stop me to do what I want... I hope that I can stay longer in this clan and will make more friends and wont get into fight or something that can hurt me or something that I... can hurt other members.

Thats all I can say about this clan, well i dont have much to say but one word can describe this clan and its FUN!

0 comments: